“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it.”
Whether you like it or not, online reputation makes up an integral part of a company’s image. And whilst we are often called upon in an emergency to measure and manage a crisis, more and more companies are realising that managing their digital footprint is not just a simple matter of risks but of business development.
Our online reputation department offers 4 services:
- Audit of your digital footprint, your market and your competitors,
- Advice in order to prevent potential risks to your image or to optimise your presence online through a personalised strategy,
- Creation of actions and regular supply of content specific to the strategic aims of your digital footprint,
- Continuous monitoring of your online reputation in order to perform an emergency intervention if necessary and controlling its evolution.
“ The two most important things in any company do not appear in its balance sheet: its reputation and its people.”
In caring for your online reputation:
- You convey a trustworthy and positive image amongst your different audiences (decision-makers, businesses, partners, public powers, other stakeholders),
- You relay your strategy through an adapted online reputation by acting on what you are and what you would like to become,
- You prevent the risk of a crisis or of your image being tarnished by a collaborator, an ambassador (ex-director) or a third party,
- You benefit from a new continuous flow of information. For the purposes, for example, of detecting or verifying the authenticity of an opportunity; and to always know what you will gain in terms of online reputation.
Contact us and let’s discuss about your project!
So you want to learn more? Just click here or contact us.
Get in touch